Wednesday 19 August 2009

Early years...

Let me see... might as well start with a little history-

Sonneteer is a British High-end, Hi-Fi company co-owned by myself and Haider Bahrani (I think he's got a blog somewhere in here too), and since 1995, we have been making a range of traditional high end hi-fi for music lovers.

We started at a time where almost every Hi-Fi products were housed in a case similar to the industrial standard 19" rack mounting system, some even went as far as including 19" rack mounting "wings and handle bars" to make it look like a "pro" machine! Well I guess if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck... that's the theory anyway... you see, serious audio needs to look... erm... serious.


So Hi Fi didn't have to look pretty as long as it sounds fantastic! Hmmm...







Anyway, with Sonneteer is where I first got involved with high-end product design, both inside and outside :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment